Exploring Post 18 Career Options
"We provide comprehensive support for pupils applying to universities and apprenticeships. Our form tutors and careers team ensure that pupils make informed decisions about their choices and help pupils put together the best possible UCAS application."
- Supporting Oxbridge applicants with a trip to an Oxbridge College, super-curricular extension classes, aptitude test and interview preparation
- Higher Education evening talks for Year 12 pupils and parents with guest speakers from leading universities
- University Exhibition trip, where pupils have the opportunity to speak directly to university admissions tutors.
- National Apprenticeship Show trip.
- Higher Education Week, in July of Year 12, students begin the UCAS application process and take part in a wide-ranging program of university, apprenticeship and careers related activities.
- Guest speakers from leading apprenticeship providers.
- Start Profile – an online platform supported by form time and independent activities that help students investigate career options and make informed decisions about their next steps
Useful links for applying to university.
Useful links for applying to apprenticeships.